Collecting Information From Patrons Signing Up For An Address Book:
You can set up a series of questions that will be asked of guests when they sign up for your address book. Throughout the system this featured is called the Q&A³ tool. Our Q&A³ engine provides you with tools to fine-tune your collection of information and interaction with guests.
You can add an open ended Address Book question as follows, allowing the guest to enter their own answer:
- Log in to the BOT Manager.
- Select the address book tab
- Select the name of your address book
- Select the Preferences icon in the grey toolbar
- Select the Q&A Tab
- Select the Question icon, located towards the bottom of the page
- Fill out the form, noting that the fields in red are required.
- Use the following settings:
Under the ABC section, check off the "allow entry" box
Under the ABC section, check off the "entry for public" box
For Cloak, select ?public?
- Save Changes