Adding Prices & Coupons
Every price belongs to an item. Prices represent what a customer will pay during the ordering process. Each item may have an unlimited number of prices assigned to it. Each price may optionally be set up with a coupon code to allow guests to order at a special reduced price.
You can add your own prices with or without coupon codes, as follows:
- Log in to the BOT Manager.
- From the Main Menu's Dashboard Tab, select a Sub-program (or performance date/time)
- Within the current item, under the available prices, select (+) Price
- Name the discounted price exactly what it's full price counterpart is named. (For regular you can leave the name field blank)
- Add the discounted amount to the "amount" field. Select the appropriate radio button to apply the amount as a deduction or percentage off the full price. Leave the radio buttons alone if you are entering the actual amount of the ticket.
- Add the coupon code name to the "code" field
- Set the cloak to "internal"
- Leave the auto-adds on their defaults, unless you have multiple performances to cover
- Save Changes